Want us to come to your school? Contact us Here
What We Teach
•Students learn by Doing! Students learn programming by creating their own interactive stories, games, animations, apps, websites, and by building their own Robots
•Students follow a project based curriculum using a combination of instructor-led and self-guided formats based on skills (beginner, intermediate, advanced).
•Students are assigned to a coding mentor to ensure student continues to progress into more advanced coding platforms
How it Works
• Weekly classes
• Trained Coding Instructors
• Progress reports and prizes
• School portal, Online curriculum and Remote access from Home
• Grades 3-10
• Low student to teacher ratio
• Free participation in Special Events, Robotics Events, Tech Tours, Hack Sessions, Expert Series, and Club Hackathons.
• If students miss a class, they can make it up any day of the month based on availability (reservation required).
• Cool iCanCode Club T-Shirt when your child joins!
• Can start classes anytime! Schedule your Free Trial TODAY!
Which coding platform is best for my Child?
Schedule a FREE TRIAL to find out! Our professional staff work with families to outline learning goals and select appropriate platforms. Your child will fit right in!
Class Schedules and Pricing
Schools and Clubs
Offers programming focused courses at your school, Community Center, and other Pop Up locations.
During school closures and Holidays.
Workshops & Events
Workshops, Hackathons, Robotics Events, Tech Tours, Special Events, and more.